Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's just around the corner

My birthday is just around the corner. Just like Yvonne, I did not have any plannings for it this year. I am like in lost track of date & time. I just gave it a clean for my birthday. It's just next wed and yet I am still sitting on it.. Hubby had help me sms several of the close friends for dinner @ home (Steamboat) and probably will have a pool competition and a mahjong session.

Everything had been confirm and finalize.. All thanks to hubby and my effort to send out the sms.. Not all had replied but its okie.. I know they are busy.. (YOU KNOW WHO U ARE)..

Now only need to wait for Saturday to get everything prepared... Yummy.. Steamboat and my homemade sushi.. *Wink*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home