Thursday, May 22, 2008

Episode 3 of Blogger's Treat - Geek Goddess aka Estee

Yah yah.. I know I am really late in this post. Too busy recently. Alright, now proudly present you the 3rd episode of Blogger's Treat @ Geek Terminal.






Host - Princessa aka Sabrina
Guest Host - Geek Goddess aka Estee Teo

Hmmm.. Looks a great place to "nuah". Have been hearing the name of Geek Terminal but always have no chance to drop by. This time round, the eatery is located rather in the central and I should be able to visit there with my staffs (little brats) for our gathering.. *Mumbling to own self* Hey boss! Can I have a discount if I bring a group for a gathering to your place? Hehe.. I love their cuppacino. So smoothy and so pattern liao liao.. "Princessa, does it taste better than Coffee Bean or Star Bucks??"

Guys and gals, once again if you have any place to recommend and if you are a blogger, do drop Blogger's Treat Crew a message to their facebook. Oh! One more thing, Princessa don't bite... *Wink*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home