Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Feel it to Buddy

This few days I have been a little down. Don't know if is due to my menses or is it due to one of my BFF Princess Yvonne. Recently, she is a little down due to something something (not able to reveal without her permission).

Last Friday, she called me saying she is not feeling good and hope that I can bring her to the beach. She need the sea breeze to clear her mind, she needs someone to be by her side. Went to Yishun dam to look for her and found her there. She was sitting lonely in the rain, looking blankly @ the waters. This hurts me. What is happening to her. First time seeing her this way. At that very time, I hope my presence can make her at least happy to know that someone is always there to listen her woes when she needs it. After listening to her, I can understand what she is facing now. I hope all these will end real soon and hope her someone special can bring back my old Yvonne. It's a heartbreak to see her cry. Hey! Don't get the wrong idea! I am not a LES.. I am easily affected by my friends emotion. They sad, I will to be sad.

Gal.. You need to stay strong.. Remember.. There is always someone by your side.. You are always been loved..


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Oh.. Another BFF was in trouble too.. She (Esther) had an accident on last Sunday. And that idiotic driver of the other party initially admitted that he had not expected that she came so fast that's why he cut into his lane. But who knows the next moment, he says that it was her who cut into HIS bloody farking lane. Oops. See I am again so agitated. I can't stand such an idiotic person. Hmmm... Then Esther came over to my workshop for E-filing. Thanks to her, she *pichak my lobang*.. (Shall be a secret). Anyhow, the quote that my KNN manager quoted was very high and her boyfriend's workshop quoted cheaper so she decided to let them repair the car. Ofcos the repair cost is paid by the idiotic nice third party driver.

I really hope God will give my happiness to them, make them happy always. Keep all the troubles away from them..

Tataz....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tomorrow i m going to repaint my car... i will update u if that guy really pay me back the money!!!

haha....

got my name in your blog sia....

July 24, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger XiAoWeInI aka bErLiN said...

Hmm... U tell me also no use liao.. You should take the money from him first then repair mah.. You my bff so must have ur name in my blog de wor..

July 24, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home