Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FEELING LOUSY FOR MISSING IT

Gosh!! Why must it clash with the company dinner? *Faint* I thought this year I would be able to make it to the Ping Anniversary Party but.. but... I guess I might have to give it a miss again. This year my boss have invited me to a company dinner as an appreciation.. So how I can give a miss wor.. Hmmmm... How how how howwwww...

I am still pondering if to give up the dinner with my boss or to give up Ping party or to go Ping party @ a later time or to go later for the dinner.. Hmmm... Anyone can help solve?? One hand boss (my future) another hand party time (my present).. hahahahaha..

Sighs another 2 more days to decide... *Sob sob* Why do I always have to decide?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home