Thursday, July 24, 2008

Isn't it supposed to be sweet?

Feeling really lousy recently. I really hope I can do something for her but I doubt so.. The more I think, the more I feel that I should write down how I feel about love.

To me, love should be beautiful, sweet and warm. To me, love should be spending wonderful and precious time with your partner. To me, love should have a future. To me, love should not be selfish and must be understanding.

I do not know the whole picture of what's going on with my friends around me. I can't possibily listen to one party version of story and come to a conclusion. *Haiz* Lucky for me, I found my true love. One who is big hearted, willing to spend his precious time with me. One who always gave me anything I need. One who is willing to accept my bad points and most importanly love me with his whole heart. Wondering is it that difficult to find one true love now a days.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home