Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CONFUSE MIND

Here I am struggling again. My mind in not in a clear state. Pls don't ask me what happen as I do not wish to disclose it now. Shall reveal it when the time is ripe. If you really wants to know, pls email me or msn me and ask me.

Many things had happened recently to me. I know that lots of people face the same problem too. Having so many "xiao ren" beside me is an headache. Imagine they gossip behind your back, sabo you or even push you into danger. I hate the thoughts of trustable person betraying me. Can you imagine that? WTF is going in this world. Sabotage others in order to gain your sweets.

Enough said of the above, as I worried I might just blast out everything. Just in short, I need to make decision which will concern my life and my behaviour. Hope I do the right one and not regret at the end of the day. Haven't been sleeping well recently and it all credit to Mr Haze. How to sleep well with your nose infection and skin irritation? Yup yup, these few weeks I'm suffering from nose infection and skin irritation. I can't breathe well and my body is itching everywhere.

Wanted to have a good rest and need to relax abit. Had already plan a short trip to Genting this end of Mar over the weekends. Hope the trip will help me relax abit. Also planning for a prawning session @ Punggol Marina, bring Niki & Princess go pet farm, have a sumptuous meal. Need to do 1 at a shot cos no money no talk.. Hahahahaha....

Shall end it shortly. Will update more when I have the time...

P/S : Friends, I hereby hope that you will keep everything you read in my blog, facebook or even Plurks update to your ownself. Should you have any queries, pls feel free to sms, email or even msn me to clarify. I am most willing to provide you with the answer. But pls don't tell anyone else as I do not wish to let those who don't know to know.. Understand? I hope you do.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

DON'T BULLY MY BEST FRIEND AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! BE FOREWARN!!!!!!!!!!

I BITE!!!

I LOVE U BERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2009 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger XiAoWeInI aka bErLiN said...

Don't say like tat lah.. I paiseh de lei.. Hahahaha.. Relax.. I love ya too..

February 26, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home