Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random.. Pictures uploaded


Finally the pictures are up..




My new house feature wor.. Chio right



Pool table act as dinning table too.. (Abit messy) Haven't clear up when taking photo



Corridor area leading to bedrooms



My living room.. Damn messy with all the wiring.. Hubby lying there with Niki..


Niki "nuahing" in the sofa


Gotcha...


Went to Guan Ming San to pray Daddy & my mother-in-law on Qing Ming Festival



That's my mum on the left of hubby.. The one with black top and specs.



Our offering to Daddy and mother-in-law



Surroundings are all offerings


The burner.. So "Flamey"



Sneak shoot..



See how sleepy he is..



Hahah.. Wake up by me and he is angry


Alright, that's for all dudes.. Shall update more photos after the house warming.. This time my house will be neat and tidy...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home