Friday, July 25, 2008

Fly for free?

Ever since I have applied for a credit card from one of the major credit card companies, I have been receiving brochures with the bills. The brochures is either promotion of the month from health, cosmetics, clothing, food to travel. Yup yup! Travel for free or pay a little with the credit card bonus points. With every single $1 you spend, you earn bonus points for your card and you can fully utilise the points.

Recently, Airline Credit Cards seems to be very hot stuff. With the benefits they offer, people around the world whom travel alot will consider to get one. To be frank, if I would get the chance, I wish to sign up one too.. I came across this website which they offer sign ups for the credit cards and saw rather good offers for credit cards.

According to the website, the 1st rank card is Blue Sky® from American Express

Card Features:

* Redeem points to save on any airline, hotel, rental car or cruise - up to $100 off for every 7,500 points.

* Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend

* Travel anytime: No blackout dates or restrictions

* No annual fee and 0% intro APR for 6 months

* World class cardmember benefits including Travel Accident Insurance, and Buyers Assurance Plan

* Express Approval. Get a decision in less than 60 seconds.


Sounds great idea! So from now onwards, I shall keep using my credit cards to earn my bonus points so I can change a free holiday for myself.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home