Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need to plan for it...

Tomorrow is our 4 years Wedding Anniversary. But till date, I still haven't plan for it.. Gosh! Hubby had been asking me where I wanna go for dinner tomorrow. I guess he very much eager to know whether if I am arranging any surprises for him. Another thing is, I haven't buy any pressie for him yet.. Siao liao.. Had been "nuahing" and my mind is not really up to think of any ideas..

Come to think, been with him for the past 10 years, he is the only one who can tolerate my nonsense, my hot temper. Wondering if he reads my blog mah? But if he does, I would like to thank him here for taking good care of me, helping me out whenever I need help. I would like to take the opportunity too to tell him, I LOVE YA DEAR!! Hope our love will be as strong as now and would last till our white hair.

Alright, now I need to go scratch my head to think where what should we do tomorrow.

P/S : Any suggestions?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home