Thursday, August 28, 2008

She is overboard

Arrrghhh.. I am really feeling right to the bottom of my mood since Monday. It's really outrageous! No chance of explanation and worst still no chance of speaking up for myself.

What the fark have I done wrong? I delivered what my lady boss request wor. But why still pick a bone out of an egg? I am trying my best to settle all my stuff amicably but also spare a thought for me. I am OMS (one man show) in the branch office, I have to attend phone calls from nonsense customer, attend walk in customer, do my monthly renewals, do my daily work stuff, do filing, do invoicing, do account and still have to do stuffs from HQ. Haiz, I don't mind so many stuff on hand and to be frank I love it. But please be nice to me. I know take other's money is to help people solve their problem, but I am also an human being, I have feelings too. At times, words use by her cannot be withstand. I do very much wanna raise my voice at her but I can't. She is my boss after all.

Resignation once again come knocking on my brain door. Resignation wanna talk to my brain and ask brain to leave for good. But I can't. I am still in debt to her, but I won't promise I won't leave after paying her back the money. Brain is getting weaker and weaker. Brain needs a break from her, if not otherwise, brain will do things which is abrupt and just leave like this.

Hope things will get better and so do my mood. I wanna have a peaceful working environment without any harsh issues falling on me. Please, don't hurt my dignity. Alright, brace up Berlin. Tomorrow will be a better one..


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fanatic said...

life is like that. many people also face the same thing. not saying u should stay or go. you decide or else i get blame

if want to leave, better start to find another job fast as the number of jobs is reducing each day and economy is slowing down. better act fast or else, stay put there

August 28, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger XiAoWeInI aka bErLiN said...

Thanks Saga.. Actually I am planning to leave next year march.. And most prob will be back into the same line.. Should be not a prob in my line.. Still owe her money so can't leave just like tat.. :)

August 28, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home