Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Short Updates After Holiday

Alright, first of all, I need to apologise for being MIA for the past 2 weeks. I have been struggling to complete my office work after coming back from holiday.

As usual, my uploading is forever slower than any others. Hehehehe.. Don't worry, I had it uploaded into my PC and uploaded parts of the photos to Photobucket already. It is really a hard time for me to load the photos. Just only 5 days and I have more than 250 pcs of photos.. I think this time round is the highest record of photo takings lor..

Anyway, I am unable to upload the photo here cos I am using my office PC to write a short post. Will try to do it on Thursday after I've completed my uploading to Photobucket...

Okie lah.. A real short post lah.. I need to sign off from here liao.. Tataz..


P/S : Geling, I will try to have it completed by this week for the uploading of photos.. Pls hold your hands together ya!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home