Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bye Bye.. Leaving for Holiday

I am actually blogging in the airport and this is my first time blogging here.. It will be a rather short post cos I only have 10 mins of usage time balance..

Will be leaving for Korea Seoul in another 30 mins time.. Hope everything goes well there.. And ofcos I come back in one piece with hubby.. Oh Yah! My voice finally came back.. I CAN TALK finally... Yippee...

Gonna miss Niki for sure.. Never leave him at home with mum and brother for so long time. Wondering if they can take care of him well.. Hope he will be fine till I comes back..

Alright, as I say.. It's a rather short post.. Going to board the plane soon.. Tataz.. See you till then.. Bye bye..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home