Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have I recover?

Last friday I went back to work and never guess it wrongly, my table was piled up with more works.. Now I know it, cannot take mc. Take MC or annual leaves equal to piles and piles of work.. Nevertheless, I finish work around 8 and headed home for more rest.. That day was a tough day for me. Fever strike me again after lunch and I'm feeling damn bad. Plus I vommited on that day. Haiz wonders when will all these sickness leave me alone.

Today, already Sunday. My fever had gone down, my diarrhea had slow down. But my blocking nose is not doing any good. Guess I could be suffering from Sinus. Will be seeing the doctor again if the blockage still don't ease. Prolly would get her suggestion, to use the nose spray.

Suppose to meet Princess Yvonne but today, she have a dinner with her boyfriend and his family members. Prolly will meet her up next week for prawning or a dinner ba.. I wanted to go Kushinbo but first of most I need my body to get recover before I can have my sumptous meal.. Wahahahaha. I had received one of my credit card bill and it was abt $390.00.. Out of the $390.00, $240.00 was my card annual fee.. Damn it! That was expensive.. How can I get it waive off? Or I have to cancel the card away. That's way too expensive le..

Tomorrow is a start of the brand new week and I hope everything runs well for me. I hope my fever will not come back again cos I think I suffering from flu bug again or my so called Sinus is back into action... Friends please do take care, especially Yvonne and Esther. Both of them are sick now..

"God, please do take care of them and watch over them for me!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous esther said...

i think someone might have taught u to call the credit card centre and ask them to wavie off for you already ba. u can juz call them and tell them directly.

May 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger XiAoWeInI aka bErLiN said...

yah yah.. they have already waived off the charges without 2nd question which I'm impressed as compared to UOB.

May 21, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home