Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feelings Today

Feeling Tired.
Feeling Lost.
Feeling Stress up.
Feeling Fustrated.
Feeling really down.

I could not feel my soul with me, I could not feel my heart beating. I wonder where have they gone to. It's been tired for me to see, feel or listen. I just wanted to do nothing and relax. I need to have my beauty sleep. I need to recover my insomnia. Having another 1 1/2 more weeks to go and endure. I'm looking forward for my 4 days trip to Genting. I can pamper myself from food and shopping.

烦恼
人为什么要有烦恼。人为什么要为生活而烦恼。
烦恼是让人们的思想拥有杂念。
烦恼是让人们不知所错。
烦恼是让人们往不好的方向前进。
抛开所有的烦恼可让人们放轻松。
抛开所有的烦恼可让人们望了压力。
所以如果可以的话, 请抛开烦恼, 活得自在, 活得开心。



Hope everyone can throw away all the unhappiness and stay happy always. I am looking forward to my new life change ahead. Do bless me and wish me luck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home