Friday, March 13, 2009

Movie Review - RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN

Had been in stress ever since I've tendered. I've to rush to settle the bad lot account before I leave and I mean really bad lots. Imagine some cases are since 1996. So don't you guys think I should be given some time. Had a little argument with my lady boss. She thought the whole thingy is easy. But too be frank, I need to put in my 101% of concentration into it. I need to have sufficient time to settle all those cases.. Prolly I'm really slow in settling the case but I had promised to settle it before I leave the company for good. I've plan to bring back all the cases to settle at home. I really wanted to settle all the case before I'm being chase again by her and by the agent accountant. I do not want to have anymore outstanding before I leave. I want to let her have a peace of mind and hope she can handle even without me. Sigh. I must have think too much. How can a company cannot survive without me. I'm just a normal clerk. Even if I leave, the company can still run cos I'm just a clerk. Phew.. Guess I've been too bitchy recently, think I should stop whining already. Anyway its going to be over soon.

I've plan for a movie session after work. I've ask Victor to join me and hubby. Actually I had wanted to ask Rina to come along but she did not pick up my phone so too bad for her to miss the session. Browse through the website of Cathay to look for any movie which attracts me. Down with 2 choices Race To Witch Mountain or Marley & Me. Final decision with Victor, we are going with Race To Witch Mountain.

The show starts at 1940hrs but me and hubby was late for the show for abt 20 mins. All thanks to the parking in AMK Hub. Jam so badly that we are caught in the middle of underground parking. After parking our vehicle, we rush to the cinema. Guess what, I've met KKNN and Krisandro.. Hahaha.. Me and KKNN 真有缘.. This is the 2nd time I met her this week.. Back to the topic, we are late for 20 mins. Haiz.. We miss the first part of the show. But nvm, the show is really nice one. Watch it if you like action and adventure pack movie.




Rating: PG
Consumer advice: Action Violence
Genre: Action, Adventure
Language: English with Chinese subtitles
Director: Andy Fickman
Cast: Dwayne Johnson, AnnaSophia Robb, Carla Gugino, Ciaran Hinds, Alexander Ludwig, Tom Everett Scott, Christopher Marquette, Cheech Marin and Garry Marshall
Runtime: 100 min

For years, stories have circulated about a secret place in the middle of the Nevada desert, known for unexplained phenomena and strange sightings. It is called Witch Mountain, and when a Las Vegas cab driver (DWAYNE JOHNSON) finds two teens with supernatural powers in his cab, he suddenly finds himself in the middle of an adventure he can’t explain. When they discover that the only chance to save the world lies in unraveling the secrets of Witch Mountain, the race begins, as the government, mobsters and even extraterrestrials try to stop them. RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN is a fun and thrilling adventure featuring incredible special effects.


I personally thinks that this show should not be miss.. So remember to catch it if you have the time ya!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home