Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Long Time No See

It's been a certain time that I've last blog. I would have not remember to blog when I received a email from PPP saying that they have deactivated my account. Think I've been too lazy to blog ever since I've started to work in my latest company.

I've been always that busy to do anything I like or love. But now onwards, I feel that I should love myself and ofcos hubby more then anything. Let alone my job. Life is short. Enjoy it before it's gone. What's more! My department assistant manager always say, "Work Smart and Not Work Hard".. (- _-)" Yes this is how he works. So imagine how the "Kar Kia" die..

Shall blog more and take more pics to up load in future. My promise for 2010.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home