Sunday, August 12, 2012

Now I know I've nothing special

Realizing that I've neglected blogging since 2011. It's been near to a year. Guess, I'm too lazy or just nothing special in my life. A fast update for the past 1 year. I've a new job since last year. A new environment and new colleagues allows me to refresh and restart my working life. Sometimes, I really wish I can just not go to work & become a lady boss!!.. Fat hope.. Next life maybe. Health? Getting from bad to worst. Had an accident in Jan this year & injured my spine. Till now, still not recovered & only way out is to operate. Still considering & have yet to brace the courage to choose operation. Hmm... Basically, I now know why I haven't been blogging cos I'VE NOTHING SPECIAL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home