Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Ended

Weekend has officially ended. It's 1 in the morning and I've yet go on bed. Still watching the variety show host my Jacky Woo. Shall head to the bed after watching.

  Sunday is my buddy Esther's birthday. Would like to greet her Happy Birthday and wishes all the best things will happen to her. At the same time, I would like to give my condolences to Geling. Her grandma passed away this morning. I hope she can take things easy. Life is like this, live and die is just a line difference. So I hope everyone can take things easy in their life. Holding on too hard will make one miserable.

  Weekends just flash pass too fast. It's my only days to take full rest and recharge myself to chiong for the next 5 days. Haiz.. I'm thinking of my holiday again. Arrgghhh... Let me think abt it.. Cos I don't wanna miss my big trip for this year. Nothing special today happen. Just purely at home nuah and do nothing. Hahha...

  P/S : Life is precious. At times it can be very fragile but it can be strong too.. It really depends on how you want your life to be. Take a close look and think hard!

Posted via email from berlinlim's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home