Friday, May 23, 2008

Wanna change my blog look!

Have been using this layout or rather say blogskin for the past 3 mths and I am getting abit bored on my own blog. Thinking I should maybe change the blogskin for my blog and refresh myself and the same time my readers.

Went to Blogskin to find a suitable blogskin for my blog, but can't find one that really suits me. Its either not the colour I want or the blogskin doesn't contain comments section. Well well, its not the end, ofcos I went to check on Princessa's creation. And ofcos I found 1, 2 or even 3 creations I like. Now I need to have the time to shift the stuffs from the old blogskin to the new one.. Wondering how long would I take this time round..

Stay tune and I shall get it done soon.. Hope to do it before my birthday = by next Wed. Hehehe..

Tataz!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home