Wednesday, April 9, 2008

DO NOT ORDER Mini Lobsters!!

Recently have been busy with moving house and finally its all done. Left with one more box to unpack. Basically everything has already settled. Not an easy job.. It's really tiring lor.. Still remember on Saturday (the day where we are moving), I had stand for almost 9 - 10 hours and it resulted that my heel to suffer severe pain and caused me unable to walk. Hope to unpack and clean up the house and hold the house warming real soon. That's the only time I can take a good rest.

Niki seems bothered staying in new house. He is lethargic, all he do is sleep and sleep and sleep the whole day. Hope he get himself stable down too.. I am pretty sure that he is so not used to the new house. GOD! Pls bless Niki with good health.

Back to the topic of the mini lobster। I have recently received an email from one of my friend where it says "Do not order mini lobster in China". In curiousity, I opened up the email॥ Oh gross, I don't dare to order any mini lobster anymore.. Gosh!! Not even in Singapore.. Now, let's see what's the email about..
Do not eat these spicy mini lobsters in / from China !!!These mini crustaceans are literally the garbage cleaners in thesewage treatment plants। The 'dirtier' the water, the fatter thesemini lobsters become।Their lungs are full of worms (see pic below) and their fleshsaturated with poisonous metals।Unscrupulous merchants somehow found a way to get these marketed toeateries. Do not order this dish.From the desk of Dr Adrian Tan MBBS ( Singapore ),GradDipOccMed ( Singapore ), DFD
(It's up to you to believe or not.. It's for reference purpose only.)


Seems delicious but not.. Hmm.. I doubt I would take these type of lobster anymore... What about you? =)





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home