Tuesday, June 17, 2008

P.M.S - I hate it!

Out of a sudden, I am feeling very very very very utterly down.. Asking me for a reason? I can't give you. I do not really know what happen too. Everything just came rushing into my heart causing it to hurt with near breaking feeling. Yup yup, talking nonsense again. I need to vent it out before I vent it out on someone else.

Don't know why, I feel kinda an extra in anything I do. Things like is non of my business, I wanna go interrupt for what I think is for their good sake but cleanly forgotten how the others feel. Issue like I shouldn't be around at that place and I am there without invitation. Lost! Its the only word that I am using it to describe my heart and brain now. Idiotic! The only word to describe myself. Hoping there will be someone who can help me bring out the stupid thorn in my heart.. Even hubby won't be able to do it cos he don't see anything wrong with me. But its okay, as long as he is happy is good enough. One person suffer and always better than 2 person suffer.

Messy feelings and thoughts are swirling around and I am really feeling sick. Things can't go in the way I wanna it to be. WHY IS IT ALWAYS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!.... Putting an act infront of others is really tiring. Can I put it down without getting hurt?

Fan ahhhhh... Fan ahhhhh... FAN AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just curios, what has these got to do with PMS?

June 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger XiAoWeInI aka bErLiN said...

haha.. Partly of it is cos of my monthly menses mah... Just tot of using this term lor...

June 18, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home