Thursday, June 12, 2008

New face lift blog

Yeah!!! Finally, I have finish changing my blog's look... Having the "Toons Ville" blog skin for the past 3 mths and I am getting a little bored with the layout.. So I decided to check out Blogskin for new skin.

To decide which skin to use for Blogger's blog is rather difficult in Blogskin. They have lots of blogskin contributions from the netizens. Narrowing down one by one, I finally came down with a decision. Using Princessa's work again. Reason I choose her work is simple, cos her blogskin comes with a comment section whereby most netizens' work does not come with it.

Hmmm.. I am rather happy with my new blog look.. What do you think? Doesn't suit me? Hahaha.. For you to comment then..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very refreshing design. the limited templates offer by blogger is kind of dull!

June 12, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger XiAoWeInI aka bErLiN said...

Thanks Serene.. Glad that you find it okie..

June 12, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home